“Don’t tell me women are not the stuff of heroes.”
~ Qiu Jin ~
Be part of our Brave Journey
Brave Spaces is all-inclusive and welcomes all who can help us realise our vision of Courage for Every Women in Need.
- Persons seeking full-time / part-time / flexi employment
- Independent / freelance contractor & partners
- Corporate partners
We will be in touch with you soon.
Brave Spaces is an all-inclusive unit comprising professionals of different backgrounds such as human rights advocacy, counselling and social work, media and communications, psychology and law.
More details coming soon… Watch this space!
We welcome students to intern with us in a variety of ways. As we try to be capabilities-driven in our team, we focus on your core strengths, abilities and interests to contribute to Brave’s causes and programmes.
Here are some of the many capabilities we are looking for, which we also hope you will be looking to hone:
- Copy writing / editing
- Events planning and coordination
- Photography and image editing
- Programme research and development – with a focus on self-care and ageing.
- Social media communications
- Web design
- Volunteer coordination and general operations
The heroes of many non-profit organisations are their volunteers, who dedicate their time to supporting the causes they believe in.
Brave Spaces aims to grow its pool of volunteers to support its research and programmes. We welcome volunteers who can support us in any capacity, e.g. remotely, once/twice a week, ad-hoc, in the following areas:
- Content curation, writing, editing
- Fund-raising – donor outreach and communications, events coordination
- Self-Care programme development – events coordination and logistics, research, developing collaterals
- Women of the Third Age – data collation, research, engagement (the more languages spoken, the better!)