Please register your individual attendance for the ‘Women & Health Dialogue’. The dialogue is brought to you by Brave Spaces, a non-profit organisation that seeks to engage and empower women, creating mutually enriching outcomes for all.
A women’s health is important to her whether it comes to working towards career goals, looking after and/or being there for the family. As such, well-being is one of the focus areas of the work of Brave Spaces. In the a series of dialogues, we explore the various aspects and dimensions of health and well-being, inform of publicly available resources and share our experiences.
In this first dialogue, facilitated by a healthcare professional, we bring to you the following:
- What does health mean to you?
- How do you play an active role in managing your health?
- How to talk to doctors to express your concerns?
- Have you faced challenges when navigating the healthcare system in Singapore?
If health is of interest to you, and you enjoy sharing and getting empowered in a friendly, open and conversational setting, do join us!
- Registration is required: https://goo.gl/forms/huuW7vv0x6hiD4Gp1
- Date, Time: June 30, 3pm – 5.30pm
- Location: Golden Mile Tower. Registrants will receive an email on the exact location at least 3 days before the event.
- Recommended Donation: $15.00 (to support similar future programmes run by Brave Spaces.
Due to nature of the programme, we can only host maximum 28 pax for this event.