This is a dialogue session for women by women. Learn to create new frameworks for yourself with the help of others. Meet your emotional challenges, care for your emotional self, live life with punch and zest.
This shared space is for you:
- if you are going through personal crises and feel nobody understands you;
- if you are stressed and anxious about work or even your very existence;
- if you are emotionally exhausted by family care-giving responsibilities;
- if you are queer/gay and fear being outed and yet feel you are compromising your true self;
- if you are divorced and feel you can’t be open about it;
- if you are just simply overwhelmed by the stress and pressures of everyday life.
Take the first step. Come and dialogue with us. Be brave. Engage. We are here for one another.
Facilitator: Ms Porsche Poh, co-founder & executive director of Silver Ribbon Singapore which was set up specifically to advocate and foster positive mental health. Porsche has 15 years’ experience helping others nurture positive mental health.
Date: 28 July 2018 | 2pm – 5pm
Location: Golden Mile Tower
To register: https://goo.gl/forms/1Gbvr2uAovHqjgHz2
Recommended Donation: $15.00 (to support similar future programmes run by Brave Spaces)
Registered participants will receive an email with exact venue details not later than 25 July 2018.
Brought to you by Brave Spaces