Emotional resilience is the ability to maintain constructive function in times of extreme stress. It enables us to be present to those around us and simultaneously acknowledge the negative feelings within us.
When we are emotionally resilient, we are aware of the feelings of others and our judgment is not clouded by the negative feelings we hold. These are essential ingredients in fostering warm meaningful relationships in both work and family, and making choices that propel us to where we want to go.
If this is something that interests you, come join us in this session. At the end of the session, you will:
- Understand what emotional resilience is
- Refine and redefine your understanding of your emotions
- Begin to unravel emotional knots in your life
- Expand your vocabulary to articulate the various emotions that you experience
- Develop strategies to improve emotional resilience
Date: Saturday, 3 November 2018
Time: 10am – 1pm
Venue: AWARE centre, Blk 5 Dover Crescent #01-22 S130005
Light lunch will be provided.